2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, March 21, 2011

Guts,..by Definition!

Mar 21, 2011 – 4:42 PM .

The college sports story of the weekend had nothing to do with the NCAA basketball tournament and everything to do with Anthony Robles, the Arizona State University wrestler who defeated reigning champ Matt McDonough from Iowa State on Saturday to become national champion in the 125-pound weight class.

A national championship is an impressive achievement for any athlete, but it's an awe-inspiring achievement by Robles, who was born with one leg.

Clearly one of the keys to Robles' athletic success is his attitude and determination. "I grew up like a normal kid," Robles told NCAA.com. "Yeah I was missing my leg, but that wasn't going to stop me from doing anything I wanted to do."

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home