2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Another Job Lost to Obama,....


Ladies and gentlemen,
I started my secondary blog, Republican Spyglass, as a way to chronicle to foibles and outright anarchy that I thought would be Obama administration and, therefore, covered up by the MSM.

Instead, the actions of The Obamessiah have become so outrageous and egregious that, with the combined forces of the Blogosphere and social networking, his legacy as

  


is all but assured (this poster is NOT approved by Jordan Philips or any other Democratic lapdog).

I want to thank those who helped out since 2008 and rest assured: the fight isn't over - I'll continue to blog until the voice of the Democratic Party becomes nothing more than an annoying squeak!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home