2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Friday, September 09, 2005

Boredom Meme

Hat tip to Janna at Nederlandse Prinses

A-Z About Me!


A – Armed,..attitude,..altered mental state
B - Bald
C - Cookie: Oatmeal chocolate chip
D - Determined
E – E-A-G-L-E-S!!!
F - Favorite bands at the moment: Seether, Pearl Jam, Kings of Leon
G – Guns!
H – Heterosexual and proud of it!
I - Instruments: Guitar
K - Klonopin
L – Lizard Lugger
M – Married? No,…still looking!
N - Nicknames: “Da Fossil” “Yoda Medic”
O- Old,..yes, it’s sad when you train EMTs that weren’t BORN when you started out in this field :)
P – Poker,..its only competitive when someone loses a finger!
Q - Quote: Bite Me!
R - Reason to smile: Eagles and Phillies winning
S – Sleep? What’s that?
T - Time you woke up [today]: 7 am
U - Unhinged
V - Vegetable you hate: Broccoli Rabe
W – White Wine,..writer of wicked, wry wit
X - X-rays you've had: wrist and hand (drinking + Italian temper, you do the math)
Y - Yummy food: Pizza
Z - Zodiac sign: Quiet-Hospital Zone (like I’m gonna tell you)

3 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger loboinok said...

Pretty cool little list.

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger AFSister said...

oooohhh... that's a fun list Trek! I may have to try that myself.

 
At 9:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Julia Bean and i would like to show you my personal experience with Klonopin.

I am 36 years old. Have been on Effexor for at least 5 months now. My dr put me on 5 to 10mg per night right from the start, I was on it for approximately 4 to 5 months before a friend showed up at my drs appt to tell him what was happening to me. I was sure I was losing my mind and afraid to tell them what was happening. They discontinued my klonopin on the spot and eventually all those symptoms went away it took months!! I don't recall having any withdrawl symptoms but I may have as I had never been on many meds before!

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Periodic Amnesia that increased as time went on, confusion, blurred vision, Muscle Pain, Left Sided numbness and weakness, pneumonia... plus plus plus

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Julia Bean

Klonopin Side Effects

 

Post a Comment

<< Home