2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

I'm Ba-a-a-ack! (Normal TrekMedic Mode)

OK,..back from a well-deserved vacation! Now,..I need a vacation to relax after my vacation! (Hehehe)

Anyway,..some random thoughts on my London trip:
  • Does one have to take the Piccadilly Underground line to Cockfosters to get some spotted dick? (Kinda like going to Lancaster County to find Intercourse and Bird-in-Hand,..but I digress)
  • London is an international city. Yet, every ATM I used was in,..er,..English. Philadelphia is the closest thing this country has to a third-world dictatorship, and every PNC bank ATM adds the extra step of asking in which 8 languages I want to transact my business???
  • The concept of obese people shouldn't exist in London! You have to walk miles to make transfers on the Underground, even when the map says the two line are on top of each other!
  • Speaking of walking,...Devon Castle....my 42 year-old knees weren't made for that kinda tour. As my friend, Mrs. TheFed, said: "No wonder nobody lived past the age of 40 in Medieval times." My reply: "Getting a arrow in the chest was probably a mercy killing."
  • Cricket: baseball for insomniacs,....I will NEVER bitch again about a Phillies game going into extra innings again!
Well,..time to go check on all of the usual madness in the blogosphere and world,..cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home