2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Friday, August 19, 2005

An Apology,...

I haven't posted much lately because of two things:

1) I am leaving for England next week and I still have quite a bit to do before I leave, plus some of the required documents have only started to arrive!

2) Between my anticipation on taking my first big vacation in years and some increasingly stressful situations at work, I find myself brain-drained by the time I get home and go on-line.

That said,...I still have some spark left in me,...

2 Comments:

At 1:35 AM, Blogger MataHarley said...

Travel safe, TrekMed. Eat some fish'n'chips for me, and don't forget to let 'em check your bag at the Tube!

And watch 'yer back.

Mata

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Thanks, Mata. But ixnay the F&Cs...I prefer steak and kidney pie, pasties and such.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home