2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, September 03, 2005

A Meme for My Vacation Return

'Cause British Airways gives you a lot of amenties on your flight, but Zoloft and Prozac ain't part of them!



What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.


I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?

1 Comments:

At 8:23 AM, Blogger AFSister said...

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Fitting, considering my Red Cross background and current Katrina relief efforts, LOL.

But... if I wasn't Mario, I'd be a Gauntlet Adventurer, like you Trek.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home