The Difference Between a Democrat and a Republican? (Redux)
With all the recent finger-pointing going on, let's set a few thing to right here:
- A Democratic president allowed Islamic extremists to overtake a US Embassy (sovereign US soil, BTW) and hold this nation hostage for 444 days.
- A Republican president brought down an ideologic empire
- A Democratic president lied through his teeth, brought down this country's morals, and looked the other way while more Islamic fundamentalists struck at US targets
- A Republican president is stiking back at these terrorists, trying to bring down yet another ideological empire, and restoring moral values to the US!
- A Democrat got drunk, drove his car off a bridge and left someone to die. And he never apolgized for it.
- A Republican shot a hunt in the wrong place and time. He apologized for it.
Red in '06! Red in '08!!