2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Quick and Painless Meme?

OK,..blame Kitty for this one:


the Asserter
Test finished!
you chose AY - your Enneagram type is EIGHT.


"I must be strong"

Asserters are direct, self-reliant, self-confident, and protective.

How to Get Along with Me


  • Stand up for yourself... and me.


  • Be confident, strong, and direct.


  • Don't gossip about me or betray my trust.


  • Be vulnerable and share your feelings. See and acknowledge my tender,
    vulnerable side.


  • Give me space to be alone.


  • Acknowledge the contributions I make, but don't flatter me.


  • I often speak in an assertive way. Don't automatically assume it's
    a personal attack.


  • When I scream, curse, and stomp around, try to remember that's just
    the way I am.

What I Like About Being a Eight


  • being independent and self-reliant


  • being able to take charge and meet challenges head on


  • being courageous, straightforward, and honest


  • getting all the enjoyment I can out of life


  • supporting, empowering, and protecting those close to me


  • upholding just causes

What's Hard About Being a Eight


  • overwhelming people with my bluntness; scaring them away when I don't
    intend to


  • being restless and impatient with others' incompetence


  • sticking my neck out for people and receiving no appreciation for it


  • never forgetting injuries or injustices


  • putting too much pressure on myself


  • getting high blood pressure when people don't obey the rules or when
    things don't go right

Eights as Children Often


  • are independent; have an inner strength and a fighting spirit


  • are sometimes loners


  • seize control so they won't be controlled


  • fugure out others' weaknesses


  • attack verbally or physically when provoked


  • take charge in the family because they perceive themselves as the strongest,
    or grow up in difficult or abusive surroundings

Eights as Parents


  • are often loyal, caring, involved, and devoted


  • are sometimes overprotective


  • can be demanding, controlling, and rigid




Renee Baron & Elizabeth Wagele

The Enneagram Made Easy

Discover the 9 Types of People

HarperSanFrancisco, 1994, 161 pages




You are not completely happy with the result?!

You chose AY

Would you rather have chosen:

  • BY (FOUR)
  • CY (SIX)
  • AX (SEVEN)
  • AZ (THREE)




  • My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
    free online datingfree online dating
    You scored higher than 77% on ABC
    free online datingfree online dating
    You scored higher than 55% on XYZ
    Link: The Quick and Painless ENNEAGRAM Test written by felk on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home