That said, I have plenty of good thoughts:
- To all of the jarheads, zoomies, grunts and squids who put themselves between us and the darkness - thank you for all of your sacrifices!
- To Kitty at AFSister, ALa and AB, FbL, Holly Aho at ValourIT and all the rest, who tirelessly support our troops via the web, every day!
- To Katey and Jessika, who have blogged their daily travails for all to read. Here's hoping 2006 will work out better for you both!
- To my blogchildren - Budda and Medic Mike. Budda will keep us all laughing next year with his off-beat sense of humor. Medic Mike, well, he doesn't blog much these days because he's working two EMS jobs and trying to keep a community EMS squad together. All those hats make for weary shoulders at the end of the day. Hopefully, 2006 wil FINALLY see the 83/61 merger!
- Mayor John Street,..because he's Mayor John Street
- Police Commissioner Sylvester Johnson - its the lack of police presence, not the guns that are killing people. If Mayor Street would stop lining his own pockets, maybe we'd have enough money to truly patrol this City.
- Fire Commissioner Lloyd Ayers. Mismanagement and poor planning has made the PFD downstaff 4 medic units to BLS level, when you should have at least 40 full-times buses!
- Any Pennsylvania state rep or senator who took the pay raise and hasn't turned them back in!