2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Gads,..I've been tagged again!

A snarling HT to Katey for this one:


I need to Name 5 Weird Habits, and then tag 5 people after I'm done.
  1. I always have to start sleeping on my right side (calling Dr. Freud!)
  2. I shower, shave, and brush my teeth in the exact same order, every day
  3. I run through my blogroll the same way, every time
  4. I'm obsessed with foreign languages and can't pass up a chance to find websites about other cultures in their language
  5. I think in terms of numbers first, before names

Now,..whom to pass this virulence next:

Budda, Charlie, Jessika, mdmhvonpa, and Regular Ron!

Special Thanx to Kitty at AFSister for getting to all of my good ones first! :p~~~~

4 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger kateykakes said...

All I am to you is a number?!

I see how it is.

I'm crushed! :p

 
At 11:04 PM, Blogger AFSister said...

So you play with your hair and wear PJ's alla time too???
hehe.... what an image, hon!

btw... I also sleep on my right side- or my back. *snore*

 
At 12:45 AM, Blogger bob said...

I'm still ducking this one!

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

I have so many, its hard to pick 5...

I'll get to it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home