2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Meme CHRISTmas

So,..my turn to wreak a little havoc in the blogosphere,...


What are your 5 favorite CHRISTmas songs?

Here's my picks:
  1. Christmas is a Time to Say "I Love You" - Billy Squier
  2. Christmas Wrappings - The Waitresses
  3. Christmas Eve, Sarajevo - Mannheim Steamroller
  4. The Christmas Duet of Bing Crosby and David Bowie
  5. I'll Be Home for Christmas - Bing Crosby.
Now,..I wonder what Katey, Jessica, Kitty and Budda think about this,....?

I'd ask DanielUA and his bunch over at Young Philly Politics, but they're all a bunch of secular sourpusses anyway!

3 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Nice meme...

I'll do it when I get home from work this evening.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger AFSister said...

MAAAAYUN!

So many meme's... so few original answers left.

My answers will be up in a few.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger Paul said...

I love lists like this. How about:

Sleigh Ride - Mel Torme
Hark the Herald Angels Sing - Take Six
This Christmas - Donnie Hathaway
Soulful Christmas - James Brown
Gabriel's Message - Sting

Of course, the dumbest song lyric of all time, "There won't be snow in Africa this Christmas time." Is from a pretty decent Do They Know its Christmas

 

Post a Comment

<< Home