2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, November 10, 2008

Arrrghh! A Meme!

Tagged by Charlie on the Turnpike!

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago

-Starting a new job after a LONG stint on the unemployment line
-Starting on my degree
-Already getting sick of Y2K hysteria
-Watching Clinton's immigration policies deport my girlfriend
-Buying my first new computer

5 Things on My To-Do List Today

-Lose weight
-Go to the Chester County MAC meeting
-File my paid bills for the month
-Buy some new shirts for a funeral and a party
-Vacuum

5 Snacks I Like

* Cashews
* Peanut M&Ms
* Herr's Peanut Butter Filled Pretzel Pieces
* Nacho Chips
* Sun Chips

5 Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire

* Vacation (w/ close friends)
* Start fund to help EMTs pay for Paramedic School
* New House
* Go back to school and become a Physician's Assistant
* Stocks, Bonds, Gold, etc

5 Places I Have Lived (for various lengths of time)

* Philadelphia
* Boston
* London
* Montreal
*Avalon, NJ


5 Jobs I Have Had

* Delivery boy for local pharmacy
* Cashier at Sears
* Compliance Inspector for Mortgage Company
* Paramedic
* ALS Coordinator for LARGE ambulance service

5 People I Tag to Answer

AlexC, who will GLADLY expose himself (um,...) on PAWaterCooler
Lisa Mossie
Katey Will Dish at her Kafe!
RT
Wyatt

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:45 PM, Blogger Sezme said...

I will do this when I get home from the gym tomorrow/today...whenever.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home