2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Notable Quotables

Buck O'Neil, 94 year old former Negro League star baseball player:
"I never learned to hate anybody. I hate cancer. It killed my mother and it killed my wife 10 years ago...I hate AIDS because it killed so many people. But I can't hate any human being because my God never made anyone ugly."
If we have to tolerate the UNtied Nations, I nominate this gentleman as President!

Sarah Polley, actress:
“I think you have to keep your distance from mainstream Hollywood in order to be a normal human being. I mean, I work there, and I like being there, but I love having an anonymous life. I think there’s definitely such a thing as being too famous.”

Ted Pollard, President, Radnor Historical Society and former Township commisioner:
"We're moving, really, toward a police state in this country," Pollard said, citing as examples the Patriot Act and the NSA's tapping of phone calls. "It's very sad, very scary," he said, adding that "9/11 was the catalyst."
Mr. Pollard is moving to Mexico,....good move, dumbass!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home