2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tradition!

Its Thanksgiving and I'll be off to my brother's house, facing an annual onslaught of caloric bliss!

As always, my sister-in-law, her sister and 90-year old mother will have made enough food to feed a small town.

The list includes:
Italian Wedding Soup (probably because we're...)
Turkey (natch)
Bread Stuffing with sausage and veggies
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes with apples
Corn
Creamed Onions (urrgghh)
Brussell Sprouts (there's another kidney stone forming)
Cranberry Sauce, homemade
Sweet Breads,...like pumpkin, apple-cinnamon, cranberry/blueberry,..etc

And for dessert,...

Apple Pie
Pumpkin Pie
Sweet Potato Pie (courtesy of their next door neighbor)
Mincemeat Pie
Chocolate Roll (formerly made by my mother, now made by me)

Fruits and Nuts
Maalox Shooters



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home