2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Fox in the Hen House?

So,...as I'm sitting down to dinner, I'm seeing that Dan Blather is going to retire from CBS news early next year.

Ahhhh,....my appetite grows.

Then I hear he's going to concentrate on "investigative stories" for 60 Minutes!!!

HAHAHAHA,...Irish Stew all over the kitchen!

Wait! Isn't this the same Dan Blather that took a bunch of bogus military documents about GWB and ran with it faster than a robber being chased by the cops (to use a Rather-ism) instead of,..ummm,..what's the word for it?.......Oh, yeah,..he should have "INVESTIGATED" the story before airing it!

Wow! Nice career move, Dan!

Why don't you go write a book about the survivors of D-Day instead? Oh, wait,..been there, done that!

(PLEASE! Do not imply any belittlement of "our finest generation!" I have family in the military right now.)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home