2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Friday, November 19, 2004

Revisiting Dante's Inferno (Revisted)

Confused yet?

Well, I get that way when I'm subjected to 8 hrs of Christmas music all day (MIKE!!!!!!)

Anyway, after Brian Check from Sunny 104.5 earned his spot in hell (not only for programming it, but suggesting that if I didn't like it, I could go to Clear Channel's teeny-pop/rap station in Philly W-Lo-IQ,...I mean, WIOQ - Q102),.....

Now comes WBEB (B-101). They're competing with Sunny 104.5!!!

ARRGGGHHHH!!!!

The pain,..the god-awful pain,.....

Make it go away,.......


1 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There has GOT to be more than two (or three) stations in Philly. Geez, out here, we got more stations AM and FM than you can shake a stick at. I think the thing that annoys me the most about radio stations is when you've found one that you like, you start listening to it regularly - they hit a chord with you. Then bam, you tune in one day and find yourself saying - I don't remember them playing Mexican music - or - I don't remember them calling the rath of God down on the infidels 24/7 - or - you get my drift. Bugs me, usually no notice either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home