2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Friday, November 26, 2004

Bu-u-u-rpp!!

OK,...I gotta say it:

"I can believe I ate the whole thing!"

Actually, several tasty surprises this year. The sister-in-law made a corn pudding and a pumpkin cheese cake that elevates your cholesterol just by being near you!

Plus, a pumpkin/chocolate-chip bread, cranberry/walnut bread, and cranberry sauce based on Merlot wine.

Mmmmmm,...

Of course, nature takes its course and today I am a walking Haz-Mat incident [those who know what that means should get it! ;-) ]

Finally,....what is probably the best part of Thanksgiving dinner:

LEFTOVERS!!!!

BTW - No, I am not so shallow as to forget the true meaning of the day. I have my health and the health of my family. I have relatives and friends over in Iraq who have, so far, managed to keep out of harm's way (prayer works). I have a job and roof over my head. I still have a God-given talent to help the injured. And finally, I have to common sense enough to stay away from the mega-malls (at least until tomorrow).






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home