2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

From the "Color Me Shocked" Files,...



Documentary filmmaker Michael Moore said he has made available $20,000 to help jailed Wikileaks founder Julian Assange make bail in Sweden.

"Yesterday, in the Westminster Magistrates Court in London, the lawyers for WikiLeaks co-founder Julian Assange presented to the judge a document from me stating that I have put up $20,000 of my own money to help bail Mr. Assange out of jail," Moore said in a statement posted online.

Filmmakers Ken Loach and John Pilger and writer Jemima Kahn joined Moore in the contributing to Assange's bail fund, Moore said.

Moore also offered "the assistance of my website, my servers, my domain names and anything else I can do to keep WikiLeaks alive and thriving."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home