2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Its NOT Bigotry To Speak the Truth!!

Oh, wait,....I forgot: we live in the glorious age of the enlightened one - he who bows before our juniors and denigrates our standing in the world's hierachy.  To speak ill of our enemy is now bigotry?


For making THIS statement on Bill O'Reilly's show:

Well, actually, I hate to say this to you because I don't want to get your ego going. But I think you're right. I think, look, political correctness can lead to some kind of paralysis where you don't address reality.


I mean, look, Bill, I'm not a bigot. You know the kind of books I've written about the civil rights movement in this country. But when I get on the plane, I got to tell you, if I see people who are in Muslim garb and I think, you know, they are identifying themselves first and foremost as Muslims, I get worried. I get nervous.


Now, I remember also when the Times Square bomber was at court -- this was just last week -- he said: "the war with Muslims, America's war is just beginning, first drop of blood." I don't think there’s any way to get away from these facts.

And then Glenn Greenwald continually ties Williams to the likes of Helen Thomas (a pro-leftist and anti-Semite), Octavia Nasr (a twit who tweeted her prejucdice and blew away her impartiality) and Rich Sanchez (another anti-Semitic idiot with a big mouth).

There's more of the same Salon, liberal whining containing their view of the easily-ignored First Amendment, but if I puke, I'll ruin the keyboard!  Read at your own risk!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home