2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Friday, April 02, 2010

Ummm,..So About Yesterday's Post,....

Did you look at your calendars? Yes, gentle readers, it was indeed April Democrats Day!!!




C'mon, people,....the clues?

section 4, part 1, article 10: 4-1-10, That should've been your first clue! THE Day?

section 1, part 21, article 13: 1-21-13, The day we swear in a more right-minded President of the United States!



But cereally folks, Google is a left-wing tool, despite flipping off China, Obama is shredding our Constitution one amendment at a time and censorship of the blogosphere CAN happen. But it IS nice to know my fellow right-minded bloggers, like Captain America at First In! and Wyatt at Support Your Local Gunfighter have my back should it really happen!

And I guess Wyatt bought into my ruse because his head was still spinning over some terrific news. Congrats, God Bless and Giggity-giggity!

And I hereby promise: no more April Democrats Day posts like this again!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:42 PM, Blogger BobG said...

Lol. Just for that, I'm sending a complaint about you to Google.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home