2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Clean Our House Before the White House?

So ponders Erick Erickson:


Yesterday, in an interview with the St. Petersburg Times, I said in 2010 one of my big targets is the GOP establishment. Yep. It’s being characterized as a civil war. I prefer to think of it as a coup. It is time for the grassroots to take back the party. If a fight is necessary, I’m game for that.

While I was away from my computer most of the day, that statement kind of exploded yesterday.

But what do I mean? It’s pretty simple.

The media narrative every time Republicans lose is not that Republicans lose, but that conservatives lose. Without fail, every election cycle, made worse by John McCain being the 2008 nominee, is that conservatives cannot win. In 2008, the narrative was that conservatives cannot even make it out of the GOP primary.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:31 PM, Blogger BobG said...

I no longer write checks to the Republican Party. I will decide which candidates get my money and my vote. It's time to throw the scoundrels out and take our country back.

 
At 2:57 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

If the GOP does not shift back to conservative ideas they are going to die. I avoid voting for Republican if I can find a good third party or independent candidate.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home