2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, May 09, 2009

Now, I've Seen Everything,..

Bwahahahaha! Obviously, speed isn't just on the racetrack!




DARLINGTON, S.C. (May 9) - Jeremy Mayfield was suspended indefinitely by NASCAR on Saturday for failing a random drug test, becoming the first driver to violate a toughened new policy that went into effect this season.

Mayfield tested positive for a banned substance last weekend at Richmond International Raceway.

"In my case, I believe that the combination of a prescribed medicine and an over the counter medicine reacted together and resulted in a positive drug test," Mayfield said in a statement. "My doctor and I are working with both Dr. (David) Black and NASCAR to resolve this matter."
Black of Aegis Sciences Corp. in Nashville, Tenn., has worked on testing programs with the NFL, Indy Car and more than 70 NCAA Division I colleges.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home