2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hypocrisy - The Very Definition of the Democratic Party

In the "do as I say, not as I do" error,..um,..era of the Obamistake, does this surprise anybody:



Gov. David Paterson, who is legally blind, used his response to last night's LCA show to hit back at an 1199/GNYHA TV ad released during the budget battle that featured a blind man in a wheelchair slamming the governor's proposed healthcare spending cuts.

Paterson was pushed onto the stage in a wheelchair. He was wearing sunglasses, a white shirt and a silver necklace over his tuxedo pants - an outfit similiar (minus the tux) to the one worn in the ad by 52-year-old Juan Pietri when he asked the governor: "Why are you doing this to me?"

This is, for the record, the same governor who chastised Saturday Night Live for making fun of his disability.

In his nearly five-minute response, Paterson left very few targets unskewered, taking aim at reporters, labor unions, goo-goos, Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver, Senate Majority Leader Malcolm Smith and even his own free-spending ways vis-a-vis the executive mansion.

Here's a taste:

"These are difficult economic times, Governor Paterson. I can't pay my bills. I can't put food on my table. I may lose my home. And the reason, Governor Paterson, is because of you. It's because you haven't given the state transparency!"


"...Governor! All the people out here suffering and you give exclusive interviews to the New York Times. Have you forgotten about the pure people? The rest of the LCA, Governor Paterson. Governor Paterson, how can I pay my bills when you don't go on Fred Dicker's show every weekend? Governor, you are as phony as the sources in his articles!"

Make sure you watch all the way through to the end. You won't be sorry.

Click the link and watch the video. Chastise appropriately.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home