2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Own Tea Party

Since my job will keep me from the myriad of national and local Tea Parties, I present my own. Made with the Philadelphia blend, guaranteed to create a bitter brew:


This picture and analogy pretty much describes how the Obamistake will eventually screw this country into non-existence:

Water - to make good tea, you need hot water. I use natural gas at my house. Obama is going out of his way to avoid looking for coal, oil and natural gas, opting instead to rely on windmills powered by the hot air generated by Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chris Dodd and Bawney Fwank.

Tea - you're right, that's Teavana Earl Grey. What can I say, I'm a tea snob? But as my taxes rise to pay for one porkulus program after another, I'll be lucky to be double-dipping Bigelow Tea by 2010!

The Vessel - yeah, the mug is from my job. If the Obamessiah gets his way, healthcare in the US will become nationalized and care will be parceled out not according to need but according to availability. For-profit EMS will go the way of the dinosaur and Reagan Conservatives and I'll be out of a job!

Sugar - I wonder how much sugar will cost if we keep trying to convert all of it to ethanol instead of using the available coal and petroleum under our own soil?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home