2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Rubbing Salt Into the Wound,.....

Y'know,..I'm usually proud to be a Philadelphian. I was raised on stories of how our country was founded here. I grew to be proud at throwing snowballs at Santa Claus and gleefully cheering every Philadelphia sports victory over New York.

We never had riots in the '60s to the extent that we saw in New York and Los Angeles. Even when the bedrock of our economy - the manufacturing sector - left us, we managed not to descend into the living hell that is Detroit.

But not anymore!

Not after seeing THIS VIDEO! (Click the 2/23/09 edition)

I'm sick. I mean WTF??

No! That's not enough! Whiskey-Tango-Foxtrot doesn't even express my rage, so let's just say it:

WHAT THE F**K?????

7 Philadelphia Police officers killed in the last 15 months! Many had their last rites performed just a few scarce blocks away at the Basilica of SS Peter & Paul.

That means 100s of visiting LEOs, who traveled to Philadelphia to pay the last respects, were shown who the Quakers think are our "real" heroes are?

Its a disgrace!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home