2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The TrekMedic Decloaks

That's right, folks,..I've been graciously invited by Alex C to join his little rum club called "PaWaterCooler."

Alex and I have known each other by blogs for several years now, and with the gentle nudging of folks like himself and Bill Shaw at "Writemarsh!" I've finally given in.


Actually, Alex let me on board because I threatened to do a Gomez Addams on his train layout, but let's keep that between you and me!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger Bill Shaw said...

The caped crusader finally takes off his cowl!

Welcome to the realm of "responsible(?)" journalism (heehee).

By the way, Alex never offered me any rum...(sigh)

Glad you took the jump, bro!

B.

 
At 1:23 AM, Blogger AlexC said...

Captain Morgan and I had a disagreement a few years ago.

Would you settle for some gin?

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Bill Shaw said...

Ahh! Now your Talking!

Tanqueray, Bombay Sapphire or Beefeater?

G&T with a slice of lime, Bill's a happy camper after three or four (or six).

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger TheBitterAmerican said...

Sorry, fellows, but unless its Jagermeister, Jamesons, or decent bourbon, I'm not buyin'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home