2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, October 09, 2006

Santorum Picks Up an Essential Endorsement

This is a Red November Initiative Post!



Pittsburgh, PA - As the only candidate standing for the rule of law in the race for U.S. Senate in Pennsylvania, U.S. Senator Rick Santorum was formally endorsed by the Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of Police today. Santorum was joined by Pennsylvania Attorney General Tom Corbett, Fraternal Order of Police President Mark Koch and representatives from various FOP Lodges across the Commonwealth. The Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of Police voted to endorse U.S. Senator Rick Santorum with an overwhelming majority at their 39th Biennial Pennsylvania Fraternal Order of Police State Convention.

"I am honored to accept the endorsement of the PA FOP, and I will 'Keep Up the Fight' for Pennsylvania law enforcement officers who stand with me to protect the rule of law. I will remain accountable, and I will keep my promise to tell you where I stand on the issues because I believe that it is my responsibility," said U.S. Senator Rick Santorum. "I am pleased that the 40,000 members of the PA FOP understand that granting amnesty to illegal immigrants is breaking the law and protecting our national security is priority number one. We do not want to fight the War on Islamic Fascism on our soil. My opponent Bobby Casey, Jr. would grant amnesty to 13 million illegal immigrants - nearly the population of the entire Commonwealth - that would result in fleecing Social Security, granting tax forgiveness for illegal immigrants and would put illegal immigrants in line for citizenship. Additionally, Casey's weak position on the war on Islamic Fascism sends a message of uncertainty that would hurt our efforts to be victorious."

1 Comments:

At 11:00 PM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

The PA FOP supports a Classic Republican? That's a major coup. It's like the Sierra Club endorsing Drilling in ANWAR.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home