2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

I've Got a Headache and Its Got "Islam" Written All Over It!

So,..last evening, I'm standing in line at the local 7-11, buying some iced tea and a newspaper.

Two black guys are in front of me, chatting away about life, work, etc,...

Suddenly, one of them turns back to me and asks "Do you know what 'Islam' means?"

I decided to play along and told him "no," to humor him.

He says "Islam means submitting to the will of Allah."

OK,..I follow so far,...nothing new there. He then proceeds to rant about Muslims reading the Koran just as Christians read the Bible for guidance.

Again,..OK,...you point is valid, but,..

Then comes the kicker: He says "The Bible says Romans killed Jesus Christ. I know most people don't like to hear this, but its true: Romans killed Jesus Christ. That means Catholics killed Jesus Christ!"

O,...K.... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!



3 Comments:

At 9:55 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Yep ... because you know that Roman Catholics were running about and conquering the Jews long before Jesus was born. Something about time-travel and all.

 
At 11:34 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Brainiacs...

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger The Angry American said...

Thanks for checking out my blog. I also wanted to comment on these ignorant morons in front of you at 7-11 The Catholic Church did not exist at the time Christ was killed. As a matter of fact Saint Peter who was one of the 12 apostles is considered to be the first Pope of the Catholic church, the first actual reference to the Word Catholic Church was in the year 107. Also the Romans killed Christians, and for the most part practiced ancient mythology. It never seems to amaze me how stupid some people are

 

Post a Comment

<< Home