2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm Jealous (And the Left's Intellegence is Exposed)

HT to ALa from Blonde Sagacity. She scored a home run with this one:



..Not only did I get my picture with Pennsylvania Gubernatorial hopeful Lynn Swann, I walked around with him for about an hour or so as he shook hands and worked the crowd.

When I handed one (older) woman a flyer she sneered, "I'm voting for Casey". To which I politely replied, "Well that's okay, you can still vote for Mr. Swann because he's not running against Casey." When she walked away I said, "And there's your informed voting base..."

Lynn Swann seemed like a real decent, personable guy. I was a little surprised at how strong his opinions are about taxes and building PA's economy --he is definitely not just a famous face...he knows what he's talking about. He already had my vote because I *loathe* his opponent, but now he has my confident vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home