2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Thin-Skinned Liberalism!

So,..once again, the leftist MSM can't take what they've dished out!

In a recent posting on his blog, Attytood, Philadelphia Daily Fishwrapper toady Will Bunch suggested that Dick Cheney be brought up on war crimes.


So,..I did what any RIGHTeous citizen would do in the defense of one of this country's leaders,....


I called him an a**hole!


Can you guess what's in my comments now? DELETED!

Proving once again, that, yes, Will Bunch, ...you truly are an ASSHOLE!!!

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Empowerqueen said...

I have updated my blog with the details of the housing lottery idea and since you were one of the first to post a comment I'd like to ask you to read it over and let me know if I can improve the post.My objective is to be informative and help others to understand the plan.Thank you for your time,
Grace be with you....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home