2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

And a Word or Two About XM,......

Here's my opinion about XM (since wannabee-medic Mike has it in the rig all day)

First, I think. . . . . . .

Oops, sorry, I was driving under an overpass.

Anyway, I think XM. . . . . . .

Sorry, again,...too many utility lines overhead messing with the signal.

OK,...like I was saying,..XM is . . . . . . .

Dammit, I'm in another cellphone dead zone!


Hey, Mike,....$10/month for this? I get a great Top 40 station from South Jersey on my car radio for free!

Suck-errrrr!

Hehehehehe!!!

Oh, yeah. And they should also come out with something called "MX" for country music fans. This way, all the songs will be about getting your cheating wife back, you dog will come home, your Ford F250 will still be around and that nasty tornado won't blow away your trailer park!

Hehehehe (again)

BTW - My opinions are made as payback for a certain partner making his mentor's ears bleed with 8 STRAIGHT HRS of Christmas music!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home