Slow going this week as I prep for a long-deserved vacation and deal with recurrent back problems,.....
1) - Name at least three Philadelphia-based "big box" stores no longer in business
1A) - Target used one of these stores as their business model. Which store was it?
2) - Got a problem? Call,....(MUST include the phone number)
3) - What brothers were Mayor and Fire Commissioner during the same administration?
4) - Before becoming Mayor, Police Commissioner Frank Rizzo became nationally famous for sporting what in his tuxedo's cumberbund?
5) - What was unique about the traffic patterns of the East and West River Drives?
6) - Name the other Philadelphia professional baseball team:
7) - Name at least two of the other Philadelphia professional football teams:
8) - Why was Philadelphia picked to host the Army-Navy football game?
9) - With the aid of the Philadelphia Fire Department, who made the annual climb to the top of one of downtown Philadelphia's superstores on Thanksgiving Day?
10) - Trick question - If Mayor Squidward closes a firehouse do the surrounding properties become fire proof?
11) - Another trick question - Genos? Pats? Jims? D'Allesandros?