2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sex and Drugs and WTF??

Ramping up the "Ewwww" factor beyond even my tolerance:



'One Day at a Time' star Mackenzie Phillips promised to tell a juicy family secret -- and boy does she deliver a whopper.

The actress writes in her memoir about her incestuous relationship with her father John Phillips, of Mamas and the Papas fame, PEOPLE reports.

"Don't hate my father," she tells PEOPLE.

She describes that in a haze of drugs, she slept with her father on the night before her wedding.

"On the eve of my wedding, my father showed up, determined to stop it. I had tons of pills, and Dad had tons of everything too. Eventually I passed out on Dad's bed," she writes. Phillips was 19 at the time.

"My father was not a man with boundaries. He was full of love, and he was sick with drugs. I woke up that night from a blackout to find myself having sex with my own father," she continues.

"Had this happened before? I didn't know. All I can say is it was the first time I was aware of it. For a moment I was in my body, in that horrible truth, and then I slid back into a blackout," Phillips adds.

Their relationship developed consensually and her father even asked her to run away with him.

"One night Dad said, 'We could just run away to a country where no one would look down on us. There are countries where this is an accepted practice. Maybe Fiji.'"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how to respond to this admission by Mackenzie Phllips other than it's disgusting.

I completely realize that drugs and alcohol make people do things that, under normal circumstances, they would never, ever do ranging from putting a lampshade over one's head to dancing naked in a bar to just plain, 'wow'.

This one, however, goes into the 'WOW' category. It took alot of courage to admit that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home