2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, July 06, 2009

I'm Ba-a-a-a-ack!

For those who didn't know, I was locked out of my blog by Google (the owners of Blogger.com) while they "investigated" claims that my site was a spam blog.

Obviously, they were wrong,...

Surprisingly, they missed my largely-ignored side blog Republican SpyGlass.

And I'm not the first one Google's gone after. Check out this rogue's list of Obama-supporting Google squelching free speech.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Blogger TONY PHYRILLAS said...

I did miss you. Glad to have you back. I thought it just a well-deseved vacation. Didn't realize the blog police pulled the plug on you. Funny how they only investigate "spam" on conservative blogs isn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home