2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, April 02, 2009

The Dems Greatest Fear?

It isn't Rush Limbaugh and his millions of listeners.

It is Michael Steele and his political power.

Apparently, its STRONG, INDEPENDENT WOMEN.

How else do you explain this:


Angie Harmon: I'm Not Racist Because I Disagree With Obama

Angie Harmon is not afraid to come out and say she doesn’t like how President Obama is handling the job — but she’s sick of having to defend herself from being deemed a racist.

"Here's my problem with this, I'm just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama it's not because I'm a racist, it's because I don't like what he's doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way, but what I find now is that if you say anything against him you're called a racist," Harmon told Tarts at Thursday’s Los Angeles launch of the new eyelash-growing formula, Latisse. "But it has nothing to do with it, I don’t care what color he is. I’m just not crazy about what he's doing and I heard all about this, and he’s gonna do that and change and change, so okay … I'm still dressing for a recession over here buddy and we've got unemployment at an all-time high and that was his number one thing and that's the thing I really don't appreciate. If I'm going to disagree with my President, that doesn't make me a racist. If I was to disagree with W, that doesn't make me racist. It has nothing to do with it, it is ridiculous."


Part II can be gleaned here.

Meanwhile, the ObamaSpouse is relegated to Barbie Doll status. Nice example set.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home