2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bitter Butter Makes for a Better Blogger?

Gentle Readers, today starts the beginning of a new chapter in my blogging life.

Why "The Bitter American?"

I'm tired of watching the Republican Party get kicked in the privates by a left-slanted media and poor internal choices.

As a Pennsylvanian, I wear that insult from the Obamistake as a badge of honor.

I sleep at night with a loaded gun and a Bible at my bedside.

I'd rather put acres of anthracite to work over acres of windmills, corn, or soybeans.

I believe a few acres of Alaskan wilderness are a sufficient sacrifice to give the Saudis the middle finger once and for all.

And I believe someone within the Republican Party will draw up a new Contract With America on 2010.

Keep reading, folks,..I've got plenty of bile to belch!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger Trish said...

Keep them coming, I am with you 100% and live in PA. I am a part of the Sheepdogs, and hate how we have had to put up with all this BS through the year!
Bought my first gun last week, and not stopping there. I will place it by my bible in my nightstand, and call my redneck racist neighbors over some night to discuss how we can all get rid of Murtha, for starters. The worst thing to happen to PA was when they "kicked Rick out" and that's the truth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home