2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

Bitter Butter Makes for a Better Blogger?

Gentle Readers, today starts the beginning of a new chapter in my blogging life.

Why "The Bitter American?"

I'm tired of watching the Republican Party get kicked in the privates by a left-slanted media and poor internal choices.

As a Pennsylvanian, I wear that insult from the Obamistake as a badge of honor.

I sleep at night with a loaded gun and a Bible at my bedside.

I'd rather put acres of anthracite to work over acres of windmills, corn, or soybeans.

I believe a few acres of Alaskan wilderness are a sufficient sacrifice to give the Saudis the middle finger once and for all.

And I believe someone within the Republican Party will draw up a new Contract With America on 2010.

Keep reading, folks,..I've got plenty of bile to belch!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home