2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quisling!!

Not content to befoul the Philadelphia air with his premature obituary on Thursday in The Paper That Shall Not Be Named, Mike Smerconish goes the Full Monty today in the Inkwaster and fully endorses the Obamessiah:



HT to Captain America for the pic!



I've decided.

My conclusion comes after reading the candidates' memoirs and campaign platforms, attending both party conventions, interviewing both men multiple times, and watching all primary and general-election debates.

John McCain is an honorable man who has served his country well. But he will not get my vote. For the first time since registering as a Republican 28 years ago, I'm voting for a Democrat for president. I may have been an appointee in the George H.W. Bush administration, and master of ceremonies for George W. Bush in 2004, but last Saturday I stood amid the crowd at an Obama event in North Philadelphia.

Click the link and read his reasons for buying into the lies! Try not to lose your Sunday Brunch in the process!!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Blogger Bill Shaw said...

I have two of his books, one of them personally inscribed...

I'm sending them back to his house, with a "thanks, but no thanks" note of how he has become an embarassment to the Republican party he claims to be part of.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Traitor! And all this time I thought he was decent. GRRRRRRR!

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home