2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Caption It! Winners

7 - PaleRider55 = "Touchdown"

6 - RT - "Darn! I knew one too many groupies would result in my balls falling to the ground."

5 - Maggie Mama - "Sagres Bleu"

4 - Cowboy Blob - "My sister works with mere ping-pong balls... BAH! Here comes another one! GRRRRRRRNT!"

3 - Deathlok - "I AM HOLDING THE BIGGER SET OF BALLS!!"

2 - Lisa - "Dang, they've gone and fallen out! I just KNEW it was a mistake to go commando in these baggy shorts!"


and the Number 1 caption of the week:

(purely out of sympathy pains) Wyatt Earp!:

"A few days after his vasectomy, Wyatt once again "checks his footballs.""

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

Whoo hoo! Thanks!

And I'll take sympathy. Got me through high school.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home