2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Easter Holiday After-Action Report,...

or,...stepping on the scale after the holidays.

Following along with fellow bloggers Ambulance Driver and Wyatt, the TrekMedic made his monthly weigh-in this morning.

The results,....


238 lbs!

Grrr...that's up 5 pounds from last month.

Well, that's what happens when you lump Palm Sunday, St. Patrick's Day, St Joseph's day (Patron Saint of Abbruzzi) and Easter Sunday into one week!

OK,..no sweating allowed. Just time to rein it back in! With the Phillies season starting, I'm sure the brisk walk from the Broad Street Subway up to my usual perch in the 425 section will help burn a few calories.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

If it is any condolence ... I packed on 5 as well ...

 
At 6:19 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

I've been walking the middle school track and watching what I eat. I haven't weighed myself, but I will at the end of the month - here's hoping it shows well. ;)

BTW, I must be doing something right! The guy I bought my car from asked me if I'd like to come to work for him. He told me I was a very beautiful woman (and I think he needs glasses!) and that looked very reliable add trustworhy

I passed on the job, but I was flatered.

Stay safe out there, Trek ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home