2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Wise Words From the Ambulance Driver,..

Dear America,


Just because you feel ill, does not mean your condition is an emergency.

It probably doesn't even mean your condition warrants an appointment with your personal physician.

It simply means that you need to sit your happy ass at home and medicate yourself with something cheap, and preferably over-the-counter until you feel better.

Unless you're contagious, you can probably go to work too. It's bad enough that we've become a nation of pussies and whiners, at least try not to let productivity suffer because of it.

Oh, and Democratic Presidential candidates?

Our nation doesn't need universal healthcare coverage. We have an overabundance of the entitlement mentality as it is.

What we need is for about 75% of our ER clientele to HTFU.

Sincerely,
The Medic Who Is Routinely Sicker Than Most Of His Patients*




*And I ain't been sick.
Radioed by Ambulance Driver at 3:15 PM



The TrekMedic, humbled by the AD's presence, adds:

With Philly's EMS in shambles and every hospital in Chester County on a rotating diversion notification for the past two weeks, every reader should take this to heart!

'Nuff said!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

When I was in the hospital a few months ago for surgery they asked me if I wanted a Pnuemonia and Flu shot, I said sure why not. I was pretty doped up at the time.

I'm so glad I got those shot's now.

The flu is running rampant in Oklahoma and guess who isnt sick?
:-)

 
At 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That video was hilarious, I almost peed myself. I totally understand where you are coming from.

You fly to a house to find someone with a minor cut or diarrhea...and it's like you called me for this? If you want an injury, I'll give you a real one!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home