2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The TrekMedic is a Blogger of the World!


A big HT and huge thanks to Jenn for thinking of the TrekMedic:


Trekmedic251's Is this Life? is a hometown blogger I love to read. Whether it's politics, the Phila teams, (go Flyers), the idiot mayor, or about stupid liberals at their best. I relate to his blog so much because the locals he writes about also affect me and mine. (even though we are a bridge apart) He blogs about anything and everything is totally enjoyable to read.


That said,..I'd like to award Wyatt and Captain America - both are Philadelphia civil servants (police and fire, respectively) and blog about the byzantine workings of the city government from an insider's perspective. And Wyatt's blogging has gotten him national attention, although he's too modest to talk about it!

I also award BobG at Sweet Spirits of Ammonia- Bob blogs from Arizona, along the frontlines of our immigration problem.

And I can't forget Tony Phyrillas - Tony is a rare bird - a conservative journalist in Pennsylvania! Tony blogs about a wide variety of subjects and has the pulse of the rest of the Commonwealth!

Finally, I want to award all of the contributing bloggers at Red November 2008 blog. We're small in number and we don't have the financial backing of the likes of George Soros, but we ARE making a difference!

Feel free to pass the award along to a few deserving souls!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Trek, I just got finished reading your (whole) blog and ya know what? I was very impressed. It kind of looks like we think a like.
Great job.
Best of luck in 08.

Your Bud, DD2

 

Post a Comment

<< Home