2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Friday, November 16, 2007

20,000!!!

Yay! The TrekMedic finally had his 20,000th visitor. And the winner is,....


JoeCool1013.

I have nothing to give him/her. Unfortunately, Joe doesn't have a blog of his/her own, so I can't even link to it.

And a special thanks to Wyatt for this pic:



Which apparently was good enough to attract over 60 views today!


On to 30000 hits! (Hey, if I nag Wyatt enough, I might hit that by New Years!!)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

Raising a glass of Lynchburg, TN's finest in your honor.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger USA_Admiral said...

That is a great job getting to 20,000.
Congrats.

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger SoHoS said...

Way to go!!!!!!!

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Conrats, Trek. :)

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Buckaroo Banzai said...

I swear to Christ, you better not nag me until 50,000!!!

Congrats, pal!

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Captain America said...

Congrats Dude. Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home