2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

The Latest TrekPoll Results

Well,..after a few days, only 11 voters total (just about that many Republicans in Philly anyway!)

So, without further ado,...

DID YOU VOTE TODAY?

1 - Yes! Straight ticket Republican - 5 votes - 45%

2 - Yes, but I voted for the best candidates - 5 votes - 45%

3 - Why bother? The Dems have the city locked up! - 1 vote - 9%


Its nice to see that even in a town overrun by liberals, we still exercised our right to vote! Good going everyone!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, it can be very frustrating living in a "liberal" area. I know that no matter who I vote for the Dems always get elected anyway. But I always believed in the saying that If you didn't get out there and vote you have no right to complain. And we all know how much I like to complain. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home