2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Darwin - Still Right After All These Years,...



ONTARIO, Calif. — An 8-month-old boy has died after his mother told police she accidentally cleaned his nose with a cotton swab used earlier to clean a methamphetamine pipe.

Samuel Reta of Ontario was declared dead Friday at Loma Linda University Medical Center, according to the San Bernardino County Coroner's office.

Reta had been in a coma since police responding to a child-not-breathing emergency call early Thursday found him in full cardiac arrest. The baby also has a fractured skull, broken arm and pneumonia, police said.

Elizabeth Reta, 27, was arrested Thursday and booked for investigation of felony child abuse.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog! And I'm so glad I came to see yours!! It's great!!

Stories like that make you sick. As a parent, I just can't imagine how you could hurt your child. Drugs are not an excuse and to this poor baby, a death sentence. It's just so heartbreaking to think of this baby dying so young!

And the worst possible thing for us is to have to do CPR on an infant. It's something I don't think I will ever truly get over!!Hope you don't mind if I add you to my favorites.

 
At 12:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just realized your from Philly. Whooooo Hoooooo another Eagle/Flyers fan!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

You know ... as awful as it seems, this child may have been fortunate to have died ... given the chronic abuse it was suffering since birth ... broken arm, fractured skull ... GOD ... I'm physically sick about it.



Sometimes, I actually wish the Democrats would win and pass a parenting license bill.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Marie's Two Cents said...

There are some women out there that shouldnt be allowed to reproduce.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home