2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Michael Vick - Don't Grow Up, SHUT Up!

"I apologize to the young kids for my immature acts," Vick said. "What I did was immature and I need to grow up," he said.


"Immature?" "Need to grow up?" No, Michael Vick,....

The TrekMedic thinks:
  • Lindsay Lohan needs to grow up,...
  • Britney Spears needs to grow up,...
  • Nicole Richie needs to grow up,...
You, Michael Vick, are a multi-millionaire who graduated from college with, I assume, a degree of some merit.

You, Michael Vick, didn't get drunk and act stupid in public.

You, Michael Vick, tortured and killed innocent animals for sport. And you made money off of it. WTF, man,....don't the Atlanta Falcons pay you enough??

You don't need to grow up,...you need to do a few years of hard time in the slammer (and not some Federal prison/spa/day camp either!)

You need to take a few of your ill-gotten millions and donate them to any and every SPCA that will take your money.

Then, Michael Vick, you need to quietly disappear from the American conscience.

**THAT'S MY OPINION AND YOU'RE ENTITLED TO IT!**

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:58 AM, Blogger Charlie on the PA Turnpike said...

I look at things like this: presently, he isn't facing federal charges on actually killing the animals (State charges are still pending). What he has pleaded guilty to is organizing the dog fights.

If I were so ignorant as to bankroll such an operation - once - and became aware of how brutal it was, then pulled my cash out the deal, I could ask for forgiveness for being an idiot.

That he only came to the realization of what he did only AFTER the others flipped is not an excuse.

I can't wait for the state courts to get a hold of him. The only gridiron he'll play on will be inside a prision.

 
At 1:30 AM, Blogger EaglesChick said...

Um.. yea... you know... personally I think the perfect punishment for Michael Vick would be to have his head on the business side of my 9 and his balls on the business end of my dogs teeth. He can make the choice of which business he wants to handle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home