The Thinking Blogger Awards
The TrekMedic has been graciously mentioned for this award several times recently, and he has been remiss in not passing along a few tributes of his own:
Should you choose to participate, please make sure you pass this list of rules to the blogs you are tagging. The participation rules are simple:
1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme and know who thinks so highly of you!
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
That said,...the TrekMedic nominates:
- BobG at Sweet Spirits of Ammonia - Bob gives us an unfiltered view of the realities of the situation on our Southern border, as well as provides us with endless pithy cartoons.
- Mary at Freedom Eden - From the Mid-West, Mary fights the same urban battles against corrupt Democrats as the TrekMedic.
- AlexC, JK, and John Galt at Three Sources - 'cause three heads are better than one.
- Jessica's SwedeHeart Stories - thoughts on the sensual side of life.
- Wyatt at Support Your Local Gunfighter - Wyatt's views are his and not those of the Philadelphia Police Department. (Thank God,..that would be too boring!)