2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, February 10, 2007

TrekMedic Blinq'ed and He's Gone!

Looks like Philly Inkwaster Dan Rubin is hanging up his blogging keyboard. Over at his blog, Blinq, he states:


Forward, Into The Past

Tie a toe-tag on Blinq. I'm getting ready to start another assignment here at the Inquirer.

For those of you who have checked in regularly - hi, Mom and Citizen Mom - you are the reason I've kept such odd hours, failed to maintain any firewall between my work time and family time, and know what's up with Terrell Owens. (Not so much since hugging it out with Donovan McNabb at a Super Bowl party in Miami.)

What I'm moving on to is the metro desk, taking a crack at being a local columnist. Talk about your old media.

I'm hoping to get out more. For most of the past 20 months I've been covering the blogosphere, often from home, with a dog at my feet, following the ripples of the day as they break into news or break apart. I've tried to post things you couldn't find anywhere else. Sometimes that turned out to be warmed-over memories of driving through Montenegro in wartime. I will try to do the same in the paper, minus the Montenegro part. It will be a reported column.

1 Comments:

At 8:23 PM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Blinq was definitely one of my favorite reads.

Dan will be missed...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home