To Be Thankful,....Period
Among the reasons we all should be thankful are:
- We live in a country that, despite rampaging political differences, still holds elections without the fear of violence or death to those engaging in a Constitutionally-guaranteed birthright.
- And because of that right, we can vote out these "It Takes a Village" idiots in two years!
- Thousands of Americans, without being forced or conscripted, have volunteered to put themselves between the light of freedom and the darkness of tyranny, fear, and death.
- For more than five years, we haven't had a terrorist attack on our soil (see above statement).
- TVs with remote controls. This way, when Paris Hilton's "music" video, Nancy Pelosi's victory speech, and/or Michael Richard's racist rant comes on again (and again), we can change the channel back to Fox News!
- The Trekmedic's Jagermeister intake still costs less per month than a prescription for Zoloft and Prozac.
- Ryan Howard, Chase Utley and Cole Hamels. At least somebody is bringing hope to this town's sports fans!