2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Monday, September 18, 2006

Its Nice to be Noticed,...

OK,..so I came in third in the latest Philly Future's featured blog competition.

But,..at least I've got some new (if thoroughly misguided) readers!

First, Akkam's Razor calls me "a hardcore rightwing PhillyBlog." I tried to look at the rest of his blog, but unfortunately, I tipped the monitor over trying to balance it back towards the right.

Then, some loser at Down With Tyranny calls me a "loon" for supporting Santorum. Nice. Hey, asshole, next time, use my name instead of just making a blind link to one of my posts. Although, how a post about general points for Republicans equates my support for Sen. Santorum is anyone's guess. I guess when your parents drop you on your head a lot when you're young (thus starts the making of a Democrat, BTW), you see things differently than the rest of us.

But,..hey....thanks for the links. I need the support to get my Red November Initiative out there!

1 Comments:

At 11:58 AM, Blogger Franny Ward said...

Hey Trek, feel honored. I consider you an American, like myself. Although I disagree with this so called war, and the fact that the Chimp makes me sick. Isn't America a grand country?

P.S. I need to get our blog nominated, being that it is a "Fair and balanced Blog."

Cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home