2011 - The Year We Take Back Congress and Make Obama's Life Hell!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Fall Saturday Meme

Well,..its the first day of fall,....time to put the fans and portable AC down in the garage. Clean up and put away the summer clothes. Get ready for the last Phillies Sunday home game.

As I sitting here, also cleaning up the hard drive, I'm categorizing my music files. And then it hit me,.."why not bother the rest of the blogosphere with my one of my lists?"

So,..here it is:

Top 5 Songs to "Get You in the Mood"
1 - Rise - Herb Alpert
2 - Love Stew - The Mosquitos
3 - Miami Overnight - Chris Botti
4 - When a Man Loves a Woman - Ray Charles Version
5 - At Last - Etta James

OK,..who gets tagged??

Jessica
ALa
Kitty



1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

I'll have to think about this one. Thanks for thinking of me, Trekman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home